Hello Common People!
The January slog is over, all those who have succeeded on Dry January, a very well done. All those, who didn’t try – don’t blame you. I tried and failed.
We have some awesome news for all of you, regardless of your success or failure. We’ve listened to concerns, suggestions and advice from a lot of The Common people over the last month and have thus made some changes!
Most notably these are:
- CHEAPER BEERS: from £3.50 a bottle now!
- CHEAPER FOOD: The Common Beef Burger is now £9!
- CHANGING FOOD: We’re bringing in weekly menu specials for you so that you have more regularly changing foods to choose from. Coming in the next week. We’ve got a new Kitchen team who will be bringing in fresh curries and foods from all round the world!
- DISCOUNT: Sign up to our newsletter here and get a 10% discount. Click here to subscribe and prove it with your email
- HAPPY HOURS ARE BACK!: Friday’s between 5pm-7pm and 9pm-11pm. We will be offering Fourpure cans for 2 for £6 and Cocktails at 2 for £10.
- EVENTS: We’re bringing these back and we’re bringing these back with vengeance! Pub Quiz on the 9th of February and Open Mic night on the 11th February