Hello Common People!
Hope you’ve all had a cracking week – we’ve had a great time, lapping up the sun and the canalside vibes. It’s amazing what a bit of water in the depths of London can do for your soul!
So this week, we’ve got St. Paddy’s day on Friday where we’ll be bringing in a DJ for the evening to bring the 80s back (only the good parts of the 80s of course!) Seeing in the weekend, we’ve got our brunches for you (including our bottomless brunch offer for £25) and roasts are back for Sundays! What’s not to like?
- ST. PATRICK’S DAY: So it’s St. Patrick’s day this Friday (17th March) and we’ve got Irish stew and Guinness cake on the menu to celebrate as well as a Guinness cocktail designed by our number one hostess Aggie and to finish off we’ve got CA Smith spinning some 80s classics from 8pm. Join our FB event here to let us know you’re gonna make it.
- DAILY HAPPY HOURS?: Yes, it’s crazy but we now have daily happy hours between 5 – 7 pm with 2 for £5 bottles of beer, 2 for £6 glasses of house wine, £5 cocktail of the week and 2 for £10 cocktails off the menu.
- BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH?: So, back by popular demand are our bottomless brunches – for 90 mins you and your pals can have Bloody Mary’s and Bellini’s with a selection of our brunch dishes all for £25! Book here
- ROAST ON SUNDAY: Last week we had our first Sunday back with roasts and they went down a storm – check out Ian’s beef special in the images. Book here
- WEEKLY SPECIALS MENU: Our new menu is here to stay with our weekly specials proving very popular. Especially our Korean Chicken Wings (as seen above!) Have a look at our weekly specials menu below in the images. This week’s one pot is Irish Lamb Stew as well as a veggie option.
- RBS SIX NATIONS: We’re screening all the Six Nations game this weekend for the finale so if you’re rooting for England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, Italy or France then come on down next weekend ?
- 10% DISCOUNT: We will be developing a loyalty programme to our app in the next few weeks so please download and sign up to our app here (iOs) and here (Android) to receive this benefit
- 23rd MARCH EVENTS: We have our monthly pub quiz on Thursday and following this we have a band! Accountant by day, Rock hero by night, Mark Simmons and his crew of legends are playing at The Common next weekend for FREE. Come in for an evening of rock covers – in the words of Mark ‘we’ll do covers as long as their on the set list’